-
November 29th, 2001, 09:26 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Hello all,
I'd use the announcements function, but its never seemed to really work on this forum.
I just want you all to know why I haven't been here, my future plans, and to also perhaps get some response.
I haven't posted on the board in a while because for me it seems it has lost its original purpose. That is not to say it has lost purpose, but it has lost the purpose I once used it for. I started this board as an addition to a web site I was creating, and eventually realized that the board was all I needed. Now I believe I need something besides the board, something the board cannot give me, and I need another outlet for my writing. It has been an enjoyable experience posting here and I'm glad so many of you have come to join me. I hope all of you that have found this board useful continue to find it useful.
I do not plan on ending this board, but basically just handing it over. Hannibal, the new moderator, has been here since the beginning. He may have been the actual first person aside from myself to post on this board. He currently moderates another board and I feel he will do fine in moderating this one, especially in comparrison to myself because I've been quite absent for the last month or more. This may not seem all that important to you all, but it is important to me and that is why I'm explaining. Hopefully Hannibal can revive everyone and get this going smooth again. I don't know how smooth its been going lately because I just haven't been here.
Good luck in all your writing. Keep working and posting. I shall keep writing, but might not post often or at all. Who knows? Maybe after Hannibal is the new moderator I'll come back and post some more... whatever...
Its been nice.
(and for those who know me, that's a pretty good compliment)
___---parch
-
November 30th, 2001, 03:29 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Good luck, parch. I haven't been on this board long, but have enjoyed its existence. Thank you for that.
And I'm sure Hannibal will make a good moderator.
------------------
The ninja lesbian milk getter. aka dorkflakes.
Take the time to look up at the moon and stars.
ChatterBox
-
November 30th, 2001, 04:23 PM
#3
Inactive Member
you fukcin bastard....get drunk and write...you dumb son of a bitch....ahhhhhh
god damnit...how are you ever become anything if you don't try, expermite.....god damnit ramsey
when is the fucking hi-lo????????????
LET US DO THAT SHIT!!!
HAR HAR FUCKHEAD!
ME SO DRUNK
------------------
-
November 30th, 2001, 07:54 PM
#4
Inactive Member
parch,
if you are even still around to hear this message then so be it, if not, then godspeed...i appreciated this site when i first found it as well, or when it was shown to me, rather, but now, i feel probably the same as you do, and i feel this site is not what it once was as well. i appreciate everything this site has done for me, but i feel it can no longer do what it once has. thank you and good bye as well.
thom.
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks